Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi


Vaktarunda mahaakaaya  suryakoti samaprabha 
nirvighnam kuru me deva sarvakaaryeshu sarvadaa

O Lord Ganesha, of curved trunk, large body, and brilliance of a million suns,
Please make all my works free of obstacles, Always.

Wishing you all a Happy Ganesh Chathurthi.



My sister Neetu sent me this message and I have to share it with you

Wishing you happiness as big as
Ganesha's tummy.
LIFE as long as his trunk,
Troubles as small as his mouse
Moments as sweet as his ladoo
Happy Ganesh Chathurthi

3 comments:

  1. Happy ganesh chathurthi wishes to u and ur family..beautiful laddoos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread. Looks divine. Wish you a very happy chathurthi too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...